Best Quotes is a Youtube Channel of Top Quotes of thinkers, Writers, Authors, Celebrities, Actors, Revolutionaries, Politicians, Philosophers and other personalities, from past hundreds of years. This channel is created to give the users, Inspiring quotes from all genres like motivational, religious, courage, happiness, spirituality and many more of them. We have quotes from personalities from all over the world.
Following are the few quotes on Attitude, in this video
1) People are patronizing the theatres with renewed enthusiasm – there is an entire picnic-like attitude when families go out to see movies, which is a very good sign. They want to see larger-than-life characters on the big screen and not just watch movies on television or on DVDs.
2) My agent says that I’m a ‘repeat business guy.’ If you hire me to come do a movie, I’ll be on time, know all my material, be ready to go, have a good attitude. I’m here to work, so I get hired over and over again by the same producers. If you just be a team player on set you can work so much more often.
3) I also had a mistaken attitude towards certain comrades.
4) I have such an extreme attitude about work, where I can just completely be derelict of my responsibilities and then when I am not derelict, I am completely indulged in it. I swing pretty wildly from the two extremes.
5) A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.
6) You know, I always say white is not a colour, white is an attitude, and if you haven’t got trillions of dollars in the bank that you don’t need, you can’t be white.
7) Success or failure depends more upon attitude than upon capacity successful men act as though they have accomplished or are enjoying something. Soon it becomes a reality. Act, look, feel successful, conduct yourself accordingly, and you will be amazed at the positive results.
8) My attitude on skis is different now. I have learned to put less pressure on myself and on the edges of my skis when I’m racing, to be keep myself more under control.
9) Fairness is not an attitude. It’s a professional skill that must be developed and exercised.
10) It really was hand-to-mouth and you can say, ‘Poor little me, how dreadful, what a deprived childhood’, but I didn’t feel that way at all. It’s all about the attitude at home.