Best Quotes is a Youtube Channel of Top Quotes of thinkers, Writers, Authors, Celebrities, Actors, Revolutionaries, Politicians, Philosophers and other personalities, from past hundreds of years. This channel is created to give the users, Inspiring quotes from all genres like motivational, religious, courage, happiness, spirituality and many more of them. We have quotes from personalities from all over the world.
Following are the few quotes from Georgina Chapman, in this video
1) I didn’t finish my dress until about three days before my wedding – I had the flu and was stitching it from my bed. And the tulle came back from India all brown. We had to wash it for hours, but that didn’t dissuade me from wearing it.
2) My great-grandfather was in the army in India, and we have photographs of my family there in full Victorian dress. They’re incredibly romantic.
3) What an amazing opportunity to do something like direct a movie and step out of your creative comfort zone and yet do something that is also so familiar at the same time. I was also just excited to have the chance to direct, which I may never get to do again.
4) My wedding was at home, so I didn’t really want to wear a veil in my house. Instead I wore a lot of diamond hair clips. They were brooches, actually, designed by Lorraine Schwartz.
5) It’s funny, because I sometimes feel that I’m most creative when I’m pregnant.
6) I enjoyed studying costume, learning about the corsetry and the historical context of fashion. I never had any real intention of being a costume designer.
7) One of my most sentimental items is my grandmother’s engagement ring that my mom gave me a few years ago. It’s a Victorian-style setting that’s closed in the back, so it doesn’t sparkle the way diamonds do now. I wear it as a pendant.
8) I think it’s very empowering to be able to have a career and to be a mother. It gives you an amazing sense of self.